Seven ideas to insert learning into your busy lifestyle:
1. Running U – join running university. Listen to podcasts during your walk, run, or gym workout. There are a wide variety of subjects available.
2. Commute classroom – listen to podcasts while trapped in traffic gridlock.
3. Trade TV time for Ted talks. The speakers are captivating and experts in their field.
4. You can explore a multitude of subjects in the arts and sciences in Online Classes at this free site.
5. You can earn certificates without the University enrollment fees through Coursera’s online classes.
6. Do you have an Amazon Prime membership? Thousands of Kindle books are available at no cost in Prime Reading. Pack your lunch, find a quiet place and read a book.
7. Take a break from work. Walk for 10-15 minutes and listen to a podcast.
Successful people take learning seriously and dedicate time daily. Do you have learning hacks that are not listed here? Please share in the comments!